We are currently looking to expand our Care team – training will be provided and a career pathway available.
Responsibilities of Care Assistant include:
- Ensuring the highest levels of care are maintained by caring for residents
- Assisting residents with personal care
- Promote rights, dignity, privacy and respect to all residents
- Assisting and interacting with residents during activities
- Observing care planning needs and completing daily records in line with our company policies
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
Nurses-day and night
We are currently expanding our team and looking for Registered Nurses for day and night shifts.
Must have a valid pin.Apply
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing the highest standards or care and service at all times. Our luxury care home offers residential and dementia care.Apply
Host / Hostess
Our residents dining experience is very important to us and we are looking for full and part time staff to join our restaurant team. Role involves serving food in a restaurant style setting, explaining the menu choices and engaging with our elderly residents.Apply
2nd Chef / Bank Chef
We are looking for a Skilled 2nd Chef to join our team. If you are a creative and talented Chef with a passion for fin dining using locally sourced produce then please get in touch.Apply