An exciting opportunity exists for the right candidate to work with us as a Registered General Nurse in our new luxury care home in Llanfoist, Abergavenny. The home opened in November 2018.
The home has 70 suites and offers the very best care and service for elderly people. The successful candidate must be a qualified General nurse and have the passion, drive and enthusiasm to assist in leading a team who will share the same values and principles. In return, we will ensure that you have an excellent salary and benefits.
We are looking to hear from Registered General Nurses who have previous care home experience, looking for a new opportunity.
If you think you are the person, we are looking for please do get in touch!
Are you a Registered General Nurse seeking a new and exciting opportunity?
- Direct and indirect care to all residents
- Assessments, planning, implementing and evaluation of resident needs whilst ensuring appropriate care is provided
- Ordering, collecting, storing and administering medicines in accordance with NMC and Local Authorities Guidelines
- Make clinical recommendations
- Managing staff and resources when required
- Taking charge and dealing with all emergencies involving residents
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- You will be required to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- 2 Years’ experience in a care home setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and attend conferences, professional organizations to keep abreast of developments in Nursing
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Licence: RGN (Required)
Language: Welsh (Preferred) Apply